WHAT YOU CAN LEARN FROM THIS SEMINAR
(Very relevant for technical team, QA/QC team, contractors)
- A general introduction to ceramic products.
- The right installation methods for stress-free projects.
- Implications and benefits of ceramic products standards.
WHY YOU AND YOUR TECHNICAL STAFF SHOULD ATTEND?
Selecting the proper materials to build is too often ignored by most of the property developers and contractors. Incorrect materials or inappropriate installations might jeopardise the project and thus increased the construction cost.
“Right from the Start” seminar by REHDA Institute is an aspiring event to look for as innovative ways to cut cost and minimise timescale for developers and contractors, providing the widest possible methods for stress-free projects.
Join us this unique event to focus on some of the most common challenges that the industry is facing and gain the better insights from the distinguished speakers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Your on-site engineers and technical team.
- Your purchasing department and QA/QC team.
- Contractors and teams involved in the installation.
- Learn from MCIG’s 30 years of experiences in how to choose the right wall and floor tiles, the right ceramic sanitary ware and roofing tiles.
- How to install the products the correct way, is your contractors doing it right,
- is there anything your contractors are not telling you?
- There will not be a brand promotion but rather feedback gathering, networking
- and avenue for you to ask the right questions to the MCIG industry leaders.
Implications and benefits of the different ceramic product
CERAMIC INDUSTRY UPDATES
Construction Industry Development Board Malaysia (CIDB) has amended its Act 520 (Amendment) 2011, which was recently gazetted to regulate the construction industry. The Act extends CIDB`s function as an enforcement authority on ensuring the supply/use of construction materials meet the Malaysian Standards (MS) as outlined in the Fourth Schedule of the Act the products includes ceramic tiles, ceramic pipes and fitting, sanitary wares, cement, insulation materials, and oat glass.
Getting It Right 1: Wall & Floor Tiles
Getting It Right 2: Ceramic Sanitary Ware
Getting It Right 3: Roofing Tiles
Networking Lunch & End of Seminar
Members: RM 88.00*
Non-members: RM 168.00*
*fee quoted inclusive 6% GST
For futher inquiries:
Tel: 03-7803 6006
Fax: 03-7880 3823