COVID-19 has definitely hastened the reality that property developers cannot ignore digital transformation in how business is conducted, particularly on digital marketing. From one of the surveys conducted by REHDA Institute with input from more than 180 heads of sales from developers all over Malaysia, we found out that most property developers in Malaysia have been slower to adopt digital technologies.
Many highlighted the issue of high reliance on third-party providers and many developers do not have staff competent in the area of digital marketing. Many are sceptical as a lot of money is “poured” into the digital realm and platform but many do not know whether they are getting the “right” conversion rate and results.
“How digital marketing ready are you as a property developer? Are you too reliant on third-party providers and not getting the conversion rates after “pouring” thousands into digital marketing platforms?”
The 8 days engagement DMTI certification programme is specially curated to assist property developers and the whole property marketing and sales ecosystem to move towards digitalization as well as to upskill and improve the digital marketing capabilities of property developers.
Other than the fundamental understanding of the theories of digital marketing, top industry practitioners have been invited to share actual experiences on the digital marketing journey of property developers. DMTI will provide property developers with the required knowledge and skills to cover various aspects of digital marketing, such as legal & compliance, online promotional materials and sales kits, virtual walkthroughs, and digitalization of the end-to-end sale and purchase processes, among other things.
Why you should send your whole Marketing team to this 8 days certification programme:
- Developed by REHDA Institute with industry experts – one of the most unique, comprehensive 8 day digital marketing programme focused on the needs of developers and those in the real estate industry.
- Online and offline sessions (hybrid) – developed for those working.
- Suitable for beginners, intermediate practitioners and even senior management (wanting a better macro understanding of how digital marketing plays a role in the overall company).
- Combination of fundamental theory sessions.
- Theory sessions will be complemented with industry application (insights from top tier practitioners in the field).
- There will be a certificate of completion (by REHDA Institute & Monash University) for those that have satisfied the requirements of this program.
Early Bird Price (until 29 April 2022)
- REHDA Member: RM3,888.00
- Non-Member: RM4,888.00
Early Bird Group Discount (Group of 2) (until 29 April 2022)
- REHDA Member: RM6,000.00
- REHDA Member: RM6,600.00
Normal Price (2 Pax)
- REHDA Member: RM4,888.00
- REHDA Member: RM5,888.00
Normal Group Discount (2 Pax)
- REHDA Member: RM6,600.00
- REHDA Member: RM7,800.00
For more information please contact:
Mr. Pearljit | 016-326 0598
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
Mr. Khairil | 016-925 8257
Stay tuned for more information!