Strata & Defect Management is a platform that brings together all relevant stakeholders including government related bodies, developers and legal practitioners to discuss strata & defect management related issue, and allows property developers and relevant professionals to gain a better understanding of good strata management practices.
1. Enforcement and Practical Implications of Strata Management Act
2. Issues & Implications of the Strata Title Act and Issuance of Strata Titles – What are Developers’ Responsibilities?
3. Handing over Vacant Possession (VP) & Formation of JMB/MC
4. Defect Management Process: How can Developers Prevent, Minimise & Manage a Defect more Effectively & Efficiently?
5. Offences & Disputes under the Strata Management Tribunal and How can Developers Appeal against tribunal’s award.
REHDA Member: RM300.00
Non Member : RM350.00
For more information please contact:
Mr. Pearljit Singh