The CEO Series 2019 by REHDA Institute is more than a developer’s driven event; it is about the strategy made real, where property and its ancillary businesses will provide balance in social, economic and financial returns and is the way forward for many countries, including Malaysia. The CEO’s duty has moved from business implementation and how to manage revolutionary changes that come in the form of disruption to knowing where to tip the caution and where to balance the confidence in the company.
The era of easy growth passed us by two decades and for 13 years, we were fed with the prediction of bubble bursting and what we understood might collapse in front of our eyes. The Fintech wave gave us a jolt; thankfully a positive one but many other economical malarkeys such as Brexit in a way may have stunted what we saw as potential turnaround from the slump earlier. Currencies and asset prices have plunged, the ongoing trade war between the country’s two biggest trading partners, China and the US, and with evolving customer needs and high expectations, new technologies rapidly changing the pace in industry and disrupt the way we do business.
For year 2019, one must look back at the reality of the situation; reality of managing your connection; reality of utilising the available innovation and reality how you manage and work on inclusion. With these in mind and plan, CEO’s are stepping into 2020 and beyond with relief, leaving everything that was uncertain where it belonged, the past.
The Real Future is about the Shared Prosperity: Holistic, linear and all-purpose economy model which in turn will help to build Malaysia into a sustainable developing country with equitable growth at all levels by 2030.
Reasons to not miss this
- Inspiring talks, thoughtful sessions, brain stimulating topics led by practitioners and experts;
- Moving to its 4th year, the CEO Series is led by the half century old thought and process driven REHDA;
- Features the updated, current and exhilarating ‘what is hot, what is next and take leap’ next steps that each C-Suite of every organisation must pick;
- Engage in a collaborative experience between the industries and management, all in a day to focus their mind and thoughts to surf the circular economy waves into 2020;
- Utilising the industrial blocks and transforming the bumpy changes into a seamless success
For more information please contact:
Mr. Pearljit Singh | 016 326 0598 | email@example.com
For Sponsorship Opportunities:
Mr. Khairil | 016 232 8257 | firstname.lastname@example.org