(Annual Regional Real Estate & Property Development Conference)
Date: 9th November 2017 | Time: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Venue: Connexion@Nexus
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT ?
All stakeholders in the real estate, construction and property development supply chain :
- State and Federal Government, Local Authorities, CIDB and other related regulatory bodies and government linked agencies.
- Manufacturers of building/construction related products.
- Construction Companies, Contractors, Consultants, Engineers, Architects and ther related service providers.
- Banking and Financial Services, Funds, REITs and Asset Managers.
- Property Developers and members of REHDA.
ISSUES & AREAS COVERED
- Forward Economic Outlook 2018: Foreign perspective of Malaysia’s economy, investment and real estate outlook.
- How to attract quality FDI into the country? Utilizing Malaysia’s unique selling proposition (international education hub, wellness and healthcare for medical tourism, attracting consumer investors, ‘property tourism’ and long stayers into the country tied to real estate, branding Malaysia internationally)
- Possible ‘Blue Ocean’ in new development ideas in these current challenging times – developing a wellness/aged care and education component as a catalyst.
- How to go overseas, what products are suitable for the overseas markets/buyers? Keeping up with technology: How can the real estate and property development supply chain leverage on Industry 4.0?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND ?
- Mid-level management (Assistant Managers, Managers, Senior Managers)
- Senior Management (Vice Presidents, General Managers, CEOs, Directors, Managing Directors)
Click the link below for the registration form.
For further inquiries, please contact:
Tel: 03 – 7803 6006